premierleague-live

Hako Srl – Premierleague Live
Posted by admin On August - 8 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  New York Liberty vs. Indiana Fever

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on August 10, 2014 at 08.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, New York Liberty with standing of 5th Eastern will receive Indiana Fever with standing of 4th Eastern at Madison Square Garden.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of New York Liberty to win this match.  Indiana Fever has STRK of Lost 2 and New York Liberty has STRK of Lost 1 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of New York Liberty in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

New York Liberty won 12 and lost 16 out of the 28 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Washington Mystics on August 5, 2014 with score of 79-46.  The season’s statistics related with New York Liberty shows that they had scored at an average of 74.8 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.4 and assists at the rate of 17.3 per game.  They allowed at an average of 74.1 points to other teams. 

Indiana Fever won 13 and lost 16 out of the 29 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Minnesota Lynx on August 5, 2014 with score of 66-64.  The season’s statistics related with Indiana Fever shows that they had scored at an average of 74.6 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 32.3 and assists at the rate of 14.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 75.9 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of New York Liberty.

Posted by admin On June - 11 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Atlanta Dream vs. Minnesota Lynx

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on June 13, 2014 at 7.30 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Atlanta Dream with standing of 2nd Eastern will receive Minnesota Lynx with standing of 1st Western at Philips Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Minnesota Lynx to win this match.  Minnesota Lynx has STRK of Win 1 and Atlanta Dream has STRK of Win 2 in the present season. 

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Atlanta Dream in this match due to their home ground advantage.

Atlanta Dream won 5 and lost 3 out of the 8 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Chicago Sky on June 7, 2014 with score of 97-59.  The season’s statistics related with Atlanta Dream shows that they had scored at an average of 83.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 37.1 and assists at the rate of 20.5 per game.  They allowed at an average of 78.8 points to other teams. 

Minnesota Lynx won 8 and lost 1 out of the 9 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Los Angeles Sparks on June 8, 2014 with score of 85-72.  The season’s statistics related with Minnesota Lynx shows that they had scored at an average of 84.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.6 and assists at the rate of 18.4 per game.  They allowed at an average of 77.7 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Atlanta Dream.

 

Posted by admin On May - 16 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Connecticut Sun vs. New York Liberty

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on May 16, 2014 at 07.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Connecticut Sun with standing of 1st Eastern will receive New York Liberty with standing of 6th Eastern at Mohegan Sun Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Connecticut Sun to win this match.  Connecticut Sun has STRK of Win 2 and New York Liberty has STRK of Lost 2 in the preseason games.  

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Connecticut Sun in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

Connecticut Sun won both of the matches played against New York Liberty in the preseason games.  They won their last match against New York Liberty on May 8, 2014 with score of 60-44.  The season’s statistics related with Connecticut Sun shows that they had scored at an average of 71.0 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 33.9 and assists at the rate of 13.8 per game.  They allowed at an average of 76.9 points per game to other teams. 

New York Liberty lost all of the three matches played in preseason.  They lost two matches against Connecticut Sun.  They recently lost a match against Connecticut Sun on May 8, 2014 as mentioned above.  The season’s statistics related with New York Liberty shows that they had scored at an average of 69.6 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 37.5 and assists at the rate of 15.4 per game.  They allowed at an average of 77.0 points to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Connecticut Sun.

 

 

Posted by admin On April - 22 - 2014

This match between these two teams is scheduled to take place on April 22, 2014 at 09.30 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Indiana Pacers with standing of 1st Central will receive Atlanta Hawks with standing of 4th Southeast for their 2nd match of Conference Quarterfinals at Bankers Life Field House.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Indiana Pacers to win this match.  Indiana Pacers has STRK of Lost 1 and on the other hand Atlanta Hawks has STRK of Win 1. 

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is also suggesting win of Indiana Pacers in this match due to home ground advantage.

Indiana Pacers won 56 and lost 26 out of the last 82 games of the season.  They recently lost a match against Atlanta Hawks on April 19, 2014 with score of 101-93.  The current statistics related with Indiana Pacers shows that they had scored at an average of 96.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 44.7 and assists at the rate of 20.1 per game.  They allowed at an average of 92.3 points per game to other teams.  Indiana Pacers has current PCT of .683.

Atlanta Hawks won 38 and lost 44 out of their last 82 games of the season.  They recently won a match against Indiana Pacers as mentioned above.  The current statistics related with Atlanta Hawks shows that they had scored at an average of 101.0 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 40.0 and assists at the rate of 24.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 101.5 points to other teams.  Atlanta Hawks has current PCT of .463.

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Indiana Pacers.

Posted by admin On April - 14 - 2014

Betting Tips for NBA:  Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics

This match between these two teams is scheduled to take place on April 15, 2014 at 12.00 a.m. as per the European Time Zone.  In this match, Philadelphia 76ers with standing of 5th Atlantic will receive Boston Celtics with standing of 4th Atlantic for their 81st match of this season at Wells Fargo Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Philadelphia 76ers to win this match.  Philadelphia 76ers has STRK of Lost 4 and on the other hand Boston Celtics has STRK of Win 2. 

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Boston Celtics in this match due to their higher ranking and superior form.

Philadelphia 76ers won 17 and lost 63 out of the last 80 games.  They recently lost a match against Charlotte Bobcats on April 12, 2014 with score of 111-105.  The current statistics related with Philadelphia 76ers shows that they had scored at an average of 99.3 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 42.9 and assists at the rate of 21.8 per game.  They allowed at an average of 110.2 points per game to other teams.  Philadelphia 76ers has current PCT of .213.

Boston Celtics won 25 and lost 55 out of their last 80 games.  They recently won a match against Cleveland Cavaliers on April 12, 2014 with score of 111-99.  The current statistics related with Boston Celtics shows that they had scored at an average of 96.0 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 42.6 and assists at the rate of 21.0 per game.  They allowed at an average of 100.3 points to other teams.  Boston Celtics has current PCT of .313.

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Boston Celtics.

Posted by admin On April - 4 - 2014

Betting Tips for NBA:  Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

This match between these two teams is scheduled to take place on April 5, 2014 at 12.05 a.m. as per the European Time Zone.  In this match, Atlanta Hawks with standing of 4th Southeast will receive Cleveland Cavaliers with standing of 3rd Central for their 75th match of this season at Philips Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Atlanta Hawks to win this match.  Atlanta Hawks has STRK of Lost 1 and on the other hand Cleveland Cavaliers has STRK of Win 2. 

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Cleveland Cavaliers in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

Atlanta Hawks won 32 and lost 42 out of the last 74 games.  They recently lost a match against Chicago Bulls on April 2, 2014 with score of 105-92.  The current statistics related with Atlanta Hawks shows that they had scored at an average of 100.8 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 40.0 and assists at the rate of 24.7 per game.  They allowed at an average of 102.2 points per game to other teams.  Atlanta Hawks has current PCT of .432.

Cleveland Cavaliers won 31 and lost 45 out of their last 76 games.  They recently won a match against Orlando Magic on April 2, 2014 with score of 119-98.  The current statistics related with Cleveland Cavaliers shows that they had scored at an average of 97.5 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 44.0 and assists at the rate of 20.9 per game.  They allowed at an average of 101.3 points to other teams.  Cleveland Cavaliers has current PCT of .408.

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Cleveland Cavaliers.

Posted by admin On March - 10 - 2014

Football Betting Tips for English Championship:  Doncaster Rovers vs. Watford

This match between Doncaster Rovers and Watford is scheduled for March 12, 2014 at Keepmoat Stadium.  In this match Doncaster Rovers with 20th position will play against Watford with 11th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of Doncaster Rovers to win this match.  The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Watford in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 9 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Doncaster Rovers at 11.1 percent, win of Watford at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 55.6 percent in this match. 

The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Watford (+1) is superior to that of Doncaster Rovers (-9).   Doncaster Rovers won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Huddersfield Town on March 8, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Watford won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Blackpool on March 1, 2014 with score of 4-0.

As on March 10, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 3.3 for the win of Doncaster Rovers, 3.4 for draw and 2.15 for the win of Watford in this match.

 

 

 

 

 

Posted by admin On March - 3 - 2014

Football Betting Tips for Barclays Premier League:  Norwich City vs.  Stoke City

This match between Norwich City and Stoke City is scheduled for March 8, 2014 at Carrow Road Stadium.  In this match Norwich City with 15th position will play against Stoke City with 13th position in this league.  Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of Norwich City to win this match.  The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Norwich City in this match due to their home ground advantage. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 39 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Norwich City at 33.3 percent, win of Stoke City at 38.5 percent and probability of draw at 28.2 percent in this match. 

The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Stoke City (-5) is superior to that of Norwich City (-7).   Norwich City won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Arsenal on March 1, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Stoke City won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Arsenal on March 1, 2014 with score 1-0.

As on March 3, 2014, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 2.20 for the win of Norwich City, 3.35 for draw and 3.74 for the win of Stoke City in this match.

 

Posted by admin On February - 24 - 2014

Football Betting Tips for Barclays Premier League: Hull City vs. Newcastle United

This match between Hull City and Newcastle United is scheduled for March 1, 2014 at Kingston Communication Stadium.  In this match Hull City with 11th position will play against Newcastle United with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of Hull City to win this match.  The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Hull City in this match due to their home ground advantage. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 5 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Hull City at 60 percent and probability of draw at 40 percent in this match. 

The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Newcastle United (+1) is superior to that of Hull City (-5).  Hull City won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Cardiff City on February 22, 2014 with score of 4-0.  Newcastle United won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Tottenham Hotspur on February 13, 2014 with score of 4-0.

As on February 24, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 2.37 for the win of Hull City, 3.4 for draw and 2.9 for the win of Newcastle United in this match.

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi