This match between Boa and Santa Cruz is scheduled for May 28, 2014 at Estádio Municipal Prefeito Dilson Luiz de Melo. In this match Boa with 12th position will play against Santa Cruz with 14th position in this series. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Boa to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Boa in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Boa at 50 percent, win of Santa Cruz at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Santa Cruz (0) is superior to that of Boa (-1). Boa won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Avai on May 24, 2014 with score of 2-0. Santa Cruz had draw in all of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against America Miniero on May 24, 2014 with score of 1-1.
As on May 26, 2014 best odds available for this match are as following: William Hill is providing odds of 2.10 for the win of Boa; bet365 is providing odds of 3.25 for draw and William Hill is providing odds of 3.00 for win of Santa Cruz in this match.