This match between Zrinjski and Maribor is scheduled for July 15, 2014 at Stadion Bijeli Brijeg. In this match Zrinjski a football club from Bosnia & Herzegovina will play against Maribor from Slovenia in the forthcoming matches of this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Zrinjski to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Zrinjskiin this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Zrinjski at 35 percent, win of Maribor at 50 percent and probability of draw at 15 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Maribor is superior to that of Zrinjski. Zrinjski won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Vitez on July 10, 2014 with score of 0-0. Maribor won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Karpaty on July 10, 2014 with score of 2-1.
As on July 14, 2014 10Bet is providing best betting odds of 2.75 for the win of Zrinjski. Bet365 is providing best odds of 3.50 for draw and 2.38 for win of Maribor in this match.