This match between Everton and Manchester City is scheduled for May 3, 2014 at Goodison Park. In this match Everton with 5th position will play against Manchester City with 3rd position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Manchester City to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Manchester City in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 157 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Everton at 36.9 percent, win of Manchester City at 37.6 percent and probability of draw at 25.5 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Manchester City (+18) is superior to that of Everton (+13). Everton won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Southampton on April 26, 2014 with score of 2-0. Manchester City won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Everton on April 27, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on April 29, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 5.0 for the win of Everton, 3.8 for draw and 1.66 for the win of Manchester City in this match.