This match between Ruch Chorzow and Esbjerg is scheduled for July 31, 2014 at Stadion Piast. In this match Ruch Chorzow a football Club from Poland will play against Esbjerg from Denmark in the upcoming matches of this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ruch Chorzow to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Ruch Chorzow in this match due to their higher ranking, superior form and home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Ruch Chorzow at 40 percent, win of Esbjerg at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Esbjerg (+1) is at par to that of Ruch Chorzow (+1). Ruch Chorzow won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Gornik Leczna on July 27, 2014 with score of 2-1. Esbjerg won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Sonderjyske on July 27, 2014 with score of 1-1.
As on July 30, 2014 Winner.com is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.30 for the win of Ruch Chorzow; bet 365 is providing odds of 3.40 for draw and William Hill is providing odds of 2.88 for win of Esbjerg in this match.