This match between Atlético de Rafaela and Argentinos Juniors is scheduled for October 13, 2013 at Estadio Nuevo Monumental. In this match Atlético de Rafaela with 6th position will play against Argentinos Juniors with 10th position in this division. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Atlético de Rafaela to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Atlético de Rafaela to win this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Atlético de Rafaela at 50 percent, win of Argentinos Juniors at 16.7 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Argentinos Juniors (0) is inferior to that of Atlético de Rafaela (+1). Atlético de Rafaela won 4 and lost 1 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Racing Club on October 7, 2013 with score of 1-0. Argentinos Juniors won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Belgrano on October 5, 2013 with score of 3-1.
As on October 9, 2013, Marathon is providing best odds for this match as 2.06 for the win of Atlético de Rafaela, 3.10 for draw and 4.60 for the win of Argentinos Juniors in this match.