This match between Schalke 04 and Werder Bremen is scheduled for November 9, 2013 at Veltins Arena. In this match Schalke 04 with 6th position will play against Werder Bremen with 8th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Schalke 04 to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Schalke 04 due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 88 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Schalke 04 at 37.5 percent, win of Werder Bremen at 43.2 percent and probability of draw at 19.3 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Werder Bremen (0) is inferior to that of Schalke 04 (+1). Schalke 04 won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Chelsea on November 7, 2013 with score of 3-0. Werder Bremen won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Hannover 96 on November 3, 2013 with score of 3-2.
As on November 08, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.61 for the win of Schalke 04, 4.0 for draw and 5.0 for the win of Werder Bremen in this match.