This match between Mainz 05 and Hoffenheim is scheduled for October 5, 2013 at Coface Arena. In this match Mainz 05 with 12th position will play against Hoffenheim with 10th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Mainz 05 to win this match but the study of data associated with both the teams is corroborating the betting prediction of Hoffenheim to win this match due to their higher ranking and superior form.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Mainz 05 at 50 percent, win of Hoffenheim at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Hoffenheim (0) is superior to that of Mainz 05 (-1). Mainz 05 lost all of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Hertha BSC on September 28, 2013 with score of 3-1. Hoffenheim won 2, had a draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Schalke 04 on September 28, 2013 when both sides scored three goals each.
As on October 2, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 2.3 for the win of Mainz 05, 3.4 for draw and 3.0 for the win of Hoffenheim in this match.