This match between Eintracht Braunschweig and Bayer Leverkusen is scheduled for November 2, 2013 at Eintracht Stadion. In this match Eintracht Braunschweig with 18th position, just at point of relegation, will play against Bayer Leverkusen with 3rd position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Bayer Leverkusen to win this match thus further corroborating the betting prediction for this match for Bayer Leverkusen to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Eintracht Braunschweig at 30 percent, win of Bayer Leverkusen at 60 percent and probability of draw at 10 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Bayer Leverkusen (+7) is superior to that of Eintracht Braunschweig (-7). Eintracht Braunschweig won 1 and lost 4 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost match against Mainz 05 on October 26, 2013 with score of 2-0. Bayer Leverkusen won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Augsburg on October 26, 2013 with score of 2-1.
As on October 31, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 7.5 for the win of Eintracht Braunschweig, 4.0 for draw and 1.5 for the win of Bayer Leverkusen in this match.