This match between Lorient and Nice is scheduled for November 30, 2013 at Stade Yves-Allainmat – Le Moustoir. In this match Lorient with 17th position will play against Nice with 13th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Lorient to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Lorient due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Lorient at 20 percent, win of Nice at 45 percent and probability of draw at 35 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Nice (-2) is superior to that of Lorient (-4). Lorient won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Evian TG on November 24, 2013 with score of 4-0. Nice won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Saint-Étienne on November 24, 2013 with score of 1-0.
As on November 28, 2013, Marathon is providing best odds for this match as 2.05 for the win of Lorient, 3.70 for draw and 4.45 for the win of Nice in this match.