This match between Guingamp and Lille is scheduled for November 9, 2013 at Stade du Roudourou. In this match Guingamp with 10th position will play against Lille with 2nd position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Lille to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Lille to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 16 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Guingamp at 37.5 percent, win of Lille at 37.5 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Lille (+6) is superior to that of Guingamp (0). Guingamp won 3 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Olympique Lyonnais on November 3, 2013 with score of 2-0. Lille won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Monaco on November 4, 2013 with score of 2-0.
As on November 06, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 3.25 for the win of Guingamp, 3.0 for draw and 2.3 for the win of Lille in this match.