This match between Bastia and Olympique Marseille is scheduled for September 21, 2013 at Stade Armand Cesari. In this match Bastia with 10th position will play against Olympique Marseille with 4th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Olympique Marseille to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Olympique Marseille to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Bastia at 25 percent, win of Olympique Marseille at 55 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Olympique Marseille (+2) is superior to that of Bastia (0). Bastia won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against Guingamp on September 14, 2013 when both teams scored one goal each. Olympique Marseille won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Toulouse on September 14, 2013 with score of 1-1.
As on September 17, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 2.9 for the win of Bastia, 3.3 for draw and 2.3 for the win of Olympique Marseille in this match.