This match between Leicester City and Barnsley is scheduled for September 28, 2013 at the King Power Stadium. In this match Leicester City with 3rd position will play against Barnsley with 23rd position in this championship. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Leicester City to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Leicester City to win this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 18 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Leicester City at 55.6 percent, win of Barnsley at 22.2 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Barnsley (-5) is inferior to that of Leicester City (+4). Leicester City won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Derby County on September 25, 2013 with score of 2-1. Barnsley won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Watford on September 21, 2013 with score of 5-1.
As on September 26, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.5 for the win of Leicester City, 4.2 for draw and 6.5 for the win of Barnsley in this match.