This match between Doncaster Rovers and Leicester City is scheduled for October 5, 2013 at Keep Moat Stadium. In this match Doncaster Rovers with 18th position will play against Leicester City with 3rd position in this championship. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Leicester City to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Leicester City to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Doncaster Rovers at 16.7 percent, win of Leicester City at 50 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Leicester City (+6) is superior to that of Doncaster Rovers (-2). Doncaster Rovers won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Burnley on October 2, 2013 with score of 2-0. Leicester City won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Yeovil Town on October 2, 2013 with score of 2-1.
As on October 3, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 3.6 for the win of Doncaster Rovers, 3.5 for draw and 2.0 for the win of Leicester City in this match.