This match between Coritiba and Santos is scheduled for October 10, 2013 at Estádio Major Antônio Couto Pereira. In this match Coritiba with 15th position will play against Santos with 8th position in this series. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Coritiba to win this match. On the other comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams is suggesting Santos to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Coritiba at 30 percent, win of Santos at 50 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Santos (+1) is superior to that of Coritiba (-2). Coritiba had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Atlético Paranaense on October 7, 2013 with score of 2-1. Santos won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Portuguesa on October 7, 2013 with score of 3-0.
As on October 08, 2013, Pinnacle is providing best odds for this match as 2.27 for the win of Coritiba, 3.31 for draw and 3.48 for the win of Santos in this match.