This match between Greece and Romania is scheduled for November 16, 2013 at Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium. In this match Greece with 2nd position in Group G will play against Romania with 2nd position in Group D. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Greece to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Greece due to their superior form and home ground advantage for this match.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Greece at 10 percent, the win of Romania at 60 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Romania (+2) is inferior to that of Greece (+7). Greece all of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Liechtenstein on October 15, 2013 with score of 2-0. Romania won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Estonia on October 15, 2013 with score of 2-0.
As on November 13, 2013, Marathon is providing best odds for this match as 2.10 for the win of Greece, 3.20 for draw and 4.40 for the win of Romania in this match.