This match between Cesena and Cittadella is scheduled for November 17, 2013 at Stadio Dino Manuzzi. In this match Cesena with 6th position will play against Cittadella with 16th position in this series. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Cesena to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Cesena due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for win of Cesena at 50 percent, win of Cittadella at 12.5 percent and probability of draw at 37.5 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Cittadella (-2) is inferior to that of Cesena (+3). Cesena won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Spezia on November 9, 2013 with score of 2-1. Cittadella won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Pescara on November 9, 2013 with score of 1-0.
As on November 15, 2013, Pinnacle is providing best odds for this match as 1.877 for the win of Cesena, 3.34 for draw and 5.05 for the win of Cittadella in this match.