This match between Atalanta and Udinese is scheduled for September 29, 2013 at Stadio Atleti Azzuri d’Italia. In this match Atalanta with 17th position will play against Udinese with 9th position in this series. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Atalanta to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Atalanta to win this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 17 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Atalanta at 28.1 percent, win of Udinese at 40.6 percent and probability of draw at 31.3 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Udinese (0) is superior to that of Atalanta (-3). Atalanta won 1 and lost 4 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Parma on September 26, 2013 with score of 4-3. Udinese won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Genoa on September 25, 2013 with score of 1-0.
As on September 28, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 2.6 for the win of Atalanta , 3.2 for draw and 2.8 for the win of Udinese in this match.