This match between Nice and Evian TG is scheduled for December 21, 2013 at Allianz Riviera. In this match Nice with 15th position will play against Evian TG with 16th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Nice to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Nice in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Nice at 25 percent, win of Evian TG at 50 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Evian TG (-2) is superior to that of Nice (-4). Nice won 2 and lost 3 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Sochaux on December 15, 2013 with score of 1-0. Evian TG won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Bastia on December 19, 2013 with score of 2-1.
As on December 19, 2013 Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.9 for the win of Nice, 3.2 for draw and 4.2 for the win of Evian TG in this match.