This match between Leeds United and Barnsley is scheduled for December 21, 2013 at Elland Road Stadium. In this match Leeds United with 6th position will play against Barnsley with 24th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Leeds United to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Leeds United due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Leeds United at 30 percent, win of Barnsley at 50 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Barnsley (-8) is inferior to that of Leeds United (+3). Leeds United won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Doncaster Rovers on December 14, 2013 with score of 3-0. Barnsley won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Yeovil Town on December 14, 2013 with score of 1-1.
As on December 17, 2013 Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.75 for the win of Leeds United, 3.5 for draw and 4.6 for the win of Barnsley in this match.