This match between All Boys and Lanús is scheduled for November 16, 2013 at Estadio Islas Malvinas. In this match All Boys with 16th position will play against Lanús with 4th position in this division. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor All Boys to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Lanús due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of All Boys at 16.7 percent, win of Lanús at 50 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Lanús (+3) is superior to that of All Boys (-2). All Boys won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Gimnasia La Plata on November 10, 2013 with score of 2-1. Lanús won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Arsenal on November 12, 2013 with score of 2-0.
As on November 14, 2013, Pinnacle is providing best odds for this match as 3.09 for the win of All boys, 3.09 for draw and 2.60 for the win of Lanús in this match.