This match between Braintree Town and Luton Town is scheduled for November 13, 2013 at the Amlin stadium. In this match Braintree Town with 6th position will play against Luton Town with 3rd position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Luton Town to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Luton Town due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting probability of win of Braintree Town at 75 percent and probability of the win of Welling United at 25 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Luton Town (+6) is superior to that of Braintree Town (+4). Braintree Town won 2 and had draw in 3 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in match against Newport County on November 9, 2013 with score of 1-1. Luton Town won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Welling United on November 9, 2013 with score of 2-1.
As on November 12, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 3.1 for the win of Braintree Town, 3.25 for draw and 2.0 for the win of Luton Town in this match.