This match between Argentina and Trinidad & Tobago is scheduled for June 5, 2014 at Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti, Buenos Aires. In this match Argentina will play against Trinidad & Tobago for the world cup preparatory friendlies. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Argentina to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Argentina in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Argentina at 50 percent, win of Trinidad & Tobago at 10 percent and probability of draw at 40 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Trinidad & Tobago (0) is at par to that of Argentina (0). Argentina won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Romania on March 6, 2014 with score of 0-0. Trinidad & Tobago won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won a match against Jamaica on November 11, 2013 with score of 2-0.
As on June 3, 2014 best odds for this match are as following: bet365 is providing best odds of 1.13 for the win of Argentina; bet365 is providing odds of 8.50 for draw and 10Bet is providing odds of 25.0 for the win of Trinidad & Tobago in this match.