This match between West Ham United and Manchester City is scheduled for October 19, 2013 at Boleyn Ground. In this match West Ham United with 13th position will play against Manchester City with 5th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Manchester City to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Manchester City to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking for this match.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 85 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of West Ham United at 36 percent, win of Manchester City at 46 percent and probability of draw at 18 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Manchester City is superior to that of West Ham United. West Ham United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Tottenham Hotspur on October 6, 2013 with score of 3-0. Manchester City won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Everton on October 5, 2013 with score of 3-1.
As on October 15, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 5.0 for the win of West Ham United, 3.7 for draw and 1.7 for the win of Manchester City in this match.