This match between Norwich City and Cardiff City is scheduled for October 26, 2013 at Carrow Road Stadium. In this match Norwich City with 18th position will play against Cardiff City with 17th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Norwich City to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Norwich City to win this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Norwich City at 50 percent, win of Cardiff City at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 16.7 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Cardiff City (-2) is superior to that of Norwich City (-3). Norwich City won 2 and lost 3 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Arsenal on October 19, 2013 with score of 4-1. Cardiff City won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Chelsea on October 19, 2013 with score of 4-1.
As on October 22, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 2.15 for the win of Norwich City, 3.3 for draw and 3.4 for the win of Cardiff City in this match.