This match between Newcastle United and Chelsea is scheduled for November 2, 2013 at St. James’ Park. In this match Newcastle United with 11th position will play against Chelsea with 2nd position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Chelsea to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Chelsea to win this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 125 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Newcastle United at 33.3 percent, win of Chelsea at 40.3 percent and probability of draw at 26.4 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Chelsea (+5) is superior to that of Newcastle United (-1). Newcastle United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against Liverpool on October 19, 2013 with score of 2-2. Chelsea won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Schalke 04 on October 23, 2013 with score of 3-0.
As on October 28, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 5.5 for the win of Newcastle United, 3.7 for draw and 1.65 for the win of Chelsea in this match.