This match between Manchester City and Norwich City is scheduled for November 2, 2013 at Etihad Stadium. In this match Manchester City with 7th position will play against Norwich City with 18th, just at point of relegation, position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Manchester City to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Manchester City to win this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 47 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Manchester City at 53.2 percent, win of Norwich City at 12.8 percent and probability of draw at 34 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Norwich City (-3) is inferior to that of Manchester City (+2). Manchester City won 3 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Chelsea on October 27, 2013 with score of 2-1. Norwich City won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Cardiff City on October 26, 2013 when both teams failed to score.
As on October 29, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.2 for the win of Manchester City, 6.5 for draw and 13.0 for the win of Norwich City in this match.