This match between Liverpool and Crystal Palace is scheduled for October 5, 2013 at Anfield Stadium. In this match Liverpool with 2nd position will play against Crystal Palace with 19th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Liverpool to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Liverpool to win this match due to their superior form, higher raking and home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 27 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Liverpool at 55.6 percent, win of Crystal Palace at 22.2 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Crystal Palace (-4) is inferior to that of Liverpool (+2). Liverpool won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Manchester United on September 26, 2013 with score of 2-0. Crystal Palace won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Southampton on September 28, 2013 with score of 2-0.
As on September 30, 2013, Marathon is providing best odds for this match as 1.722 for the win of Liverpool, 7.00 for draw and 16.00 for the win of Crystal Palace in this match.