This match between Aston Villa and Cardiff City is scheduled for November 9, 2013 at Villa Park. In this match Aston Villa with 14th position will play against Cardiff City with 12th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Aston Villa to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Aston Villa to win this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 31 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Aston Villa at 48.4 percent, win of Cardiff City at 41.9 percent and probability of draw at 9.7 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Cardiff City (-1) is superior to that of Aston Villa (-2). Aston Villa won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against West Ham United on November 2, 2013 when both teams failed to score. Cardiff City won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Swansea on November 3, 2013 with score of 1-0.
As on November 04, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.95 for the win of Aston Villa, 3.3 for draw and 4.0 for the win of Cardiff City in this match.