premierleague-live

Hako Srl – Premierleague Live
Posted by admin On October - 16 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship: Huddersfield Town vs. Blackpool

This match between Huddersfield Town and Blackpool is scheduled for October 18, 2014 at The John Smith’s Stadium.  In this match Huddersfield Town with 18th position will receive Blackpool with 23rd position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Huddersfield Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Huddersfield Town in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 51 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Huddersfield Town at 31.4 percent, win of Blackpool at 43.1 percent and probability of draw at 25.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Blackpool (-6) is inferior to that of Huddersfield Town (-2). Huddersfield Town won 3, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Blackburn Rovers on October 4, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Blackpool won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Cardiff City on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 16, 2014 bet365 is providing best odds of 1.80 for the win of Huddersfield Town in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.72 for draw and odds of 5.33 for win of Blackpool in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 10 - 2014

Betting Odds for Spanish Segunda Division:  Llagostera vs. Sabadell

This match between Llagostera and Sabadell is scheduled for October 12, 2014 at Estádio Municipal de Montilivi.  In this match Llagostera with 15th position will play against Sabadell with 17th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Llagostera to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Llagostera in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Llagostera at 40 percent, win of Sabadell at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Sabadell (-2) is inferior to that of Llagostera (-1).  Llagostera won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Deportivo Alaves on October 4, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Sabadell won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Albacete on October 5, 2014 with score of 6-1.

As on October 10, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.63 for the win of Llagostera, odds of 3.22 for draw and odds of 2.94 for win of Sabadell in this match.   

 

Posted by admin On October - 6 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-1:  Colchester United vs. Fleetwood Town

This match between Colchester United and Fleetwood Town is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Eston Homes Community Stadium.  In this match Colchester United with 21st position will play against Fleetwood Town with 10th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Colchester United to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Colchester United in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Colchester United at 40 percent, win of Fleetwood Town at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Fleetwood Town (-4) is inferior to that of Colchester United (+1).  Colchester United won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Preston Northend on October 4, 2014 with score of 4-2.  Fleetwood Town won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Port Vale on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 6, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.60 for the win of Colchester United, odds 3.40 for draw and odds of 2.60 for the win of Fleetwood Town in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Sporting CP vs. Chelsea

This match between Sporting CP and Chelsea is scheduled for September 30, 2014 at Estadio Jose Alvalade.  In this match Sporting CP with 4th position in Group G will play against Chelsea with 1st position in same group of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Chelsea to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Chelsea in this match due to higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Sporting CP at 30 percent, win of Chelsea at 50 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Chelsea (0) is at par to that of Sporting CP (0).  Sporting CP won 1 and had draw in 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had draw in their last match against Porto on September 27 2014 with score of 1-1.  Chelsea won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Aston Villa on September 27, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on September 29, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 5.75 for the win of Sporting CP and odds of 3.90 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 1.73 for the win of Chelsea in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 23 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italian Serie-A:  Internazionale vs. Atalanta

This match between Internazionale and Atalanta is scheduled for September 25, 2014 at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.  In this match Internazionale with 6th position will play against Atalanta with 8th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Internazionale to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Internazionale in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 32 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Internazionale at 53.1 percent, win of Atalanta at 21.9 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Atalanta (0) is inferior to that of Internazionale (+1).  Internazionale won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Palermo on September 22, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Atalanta won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Fiorentina on September 21, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 23, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.469 for the win of Internazionale, odds of 4.50 for draw and odds of 8.55 for the win of Atalanta in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On September - 17 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Borussia M’gladbach vs. Villarreal

This match between Borussia M’gladbach and Villarreal is scheduled for September 18, 2014 at Stadion im Borussia Park.  In this match Borussia M’gladbach with 2nd position in group A will play against Villarreal with 3rd position from the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Borussia M’gladbach to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Borussia M’gladbach in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Borussia M’gladbach at 40 percent, win of Villarreal at 30 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Villarreal is superior to that of Borussia M’gladbach.  Borussia M’gladbach won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Schalke 04 on September 13, 2014 with score of 4-1.  Villarreal won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Granada on September 15, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on September 17, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.38 for the win of Borussia M’gladbach and odds of 3.49 for draw in this match.  William Hill is providing odds of 3.20 for the win of Villarreal in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 10 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-2:  Valenciennes vs. Creteil

This match between Valenciennes and Creteil is scheduled for September 12, 2014. In this match Valenciennes with 19th position will receive Creteil with 10th position in this league at Stade du Hainaut.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Valenciennes to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Valenciennes in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Valenciennes at 25 percent, win of Creteil at 25 percent and probability of draw at 50 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Creteil (0) is superior to that of Valenciennes (-2).  Valenciennes won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Auxerre on August 29, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Creteil won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Le Havre on August 29, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on September 10, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.30 for the win of Valenciennes and odds of 3.59 for the win of Creteil in this match.  Dafabet is providing odds of 3.30 for draw in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-1:  Bradford City vs. Yeovil Town

This match between Bradford City and Yeovil Town is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at Coral Windows Stadium.  In this match Bradford City with 5th position will play against Yeovil Town with 19th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bradford City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bradford City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bradford City at 25 percent, win of Yeovil Town at 25 percent and probability of draw at 50percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Yeovil Town (-1) is inferior to that of Bradford City (+2).  Bradford City won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Rochdale on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Yeovil Town won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Barnsley on August 30, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on September 3, 2014, William Hill is providing best odds of 2.20 for the win of Bradford City.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.53 for draw and odds of 3.68 for the win of Yeovil Town.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 26 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League Cup:  Scunthorpe vs. Reading

This match between Scunthorpe and Reading is scheduled for August 27, 2014 at Glanford Park.  In this match Scunthorpe will receive Reading for the forthcoming match of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Scunthorpe to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Reading in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Scunthorpe at 16.7 percent, win of Reading at 16.7 percent and probability of draw at 66.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Reading (+1) is superior to that of Scunthorpe (0).  Scunthorpe won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Yeovil Town on August 23, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Reading won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Nottingham Forest on August 23, 2014 with score of 4-0.

As on August 26, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.30 for the win of Scunthorpe and odds of 2.25 for the win of Reading in this match.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.61 for draw in this match.

Posted by admin On August - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Blackpool vs. Brentford

This match between Blackpool and Brentford is scheduled for August 20, 2014 at Bloomfield Road Stadium.  In this match Blackpool with 23rd position will play against Brentford with 19th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Blackpool to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Brentford in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 30 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Blackpool at 30 percent, win of Brentford at 43.3 percent and probability of draw at 26.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Brentford (-1) is superior to that of Blackpool (-2).  Blackpool lost all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Blackburn Rovers on August 16, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Brentford won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against AFC Bournemouth on August 16, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on August 20, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.50 for the win of Blackpool and odds of 3.40 for draw.  William Hill is providing odds of 2.25 for the win of Brentford in this match.  

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi